Garage rebuild need help

Users who are viewing this thread

tomtran

Reaction score
does any friend here tell me where i can get or buy blueprint plant to rebuild my garage 14 x 22 ?please help.thanks

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
What is your definition of "rebuild"? Do you plan to tear it down and build a new one? The average detached garage is just a "shell", so there is not a whole lot to "rebuild".

Last edited:

tomtran

Reaction score
it was old wind come over take it down long time ago ,now i got concrete floor only.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Well, that tells you have big it is, so all you have to do is frame 3 walls and a door, then construct the roof, probably using trusses. Lumber yards should have prints for a simple garage.

Matt Chesmore

Usedandabused
Reaction score
I can help, Do you need the prints for permitting purposes or just building. See attachment for very basic plan.

Attachments

• Garage.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 349
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks