Foot valve and Jet Packer on a 2 inch well

Users who are viewing this thread

Lenray

Reaction score
The foot valve has a little screen around it. Some Jet Packers also have a screen around that opening and some don't. Is it best to have those little screens on both parts????? len in michigan

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Jet packer with a screen probably also has a foot valve inside. Won't work very well without a foot valve. Don't know how you would screw a foot valve onto a screened packer? One screen is enough to keep the big chunks out of the foot valve and packer.

Lenray

Reaction score
Jet packer with a screen probably also has a foot valve inside. Won't work very well without a foot valve. Don't know how you would screw a foot valve onto a screened packer? One screen is enough to keep the big chunks out of the foot valve and packer.
Thinking I didn't explain very well----The jet packer and the foot valve are hooked together on a drop pipe. Total thing is about 16 inches long. The foot valves always have a tiny little screen around them. The jet packer has a small open hole--some have a small tiny screen around that hole also----MOST DON'T HAVE THAT TINY SMALL SCREEN. I would like both to have a screen. I have some that way. NOT talking about the 4 ft. long drop screen out the bottom of the 2 inch casing.....thank you....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks