Fleck 7000 vortech tank neutralizer refresh

Users who are viewing this thread

Neato5oh

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the Fleck 7000 with a vortech tank that I installed in May 2013. Recently it has not been working effectively so I pulled it and removed all of the media and hosed it out completely (looks brand new). Referring to the picture - the material I removed varied from some decent looking stuff (bucket A - probably what I recently added), to some similarly granular stuff that's more green (B), to some green sludgy stuff (C), to some solid chunks (D - I suspect there was a layer that was completely solidified).
Anyway my question is, should I put any of the media that I removed back in or go with all new? I'm thinking A is OK, maybe B, not C or D. Also, I purchased some 3m N-050P and C-050P for the refill. Hopefully those are OK for this system?

Thanks!
--Bill

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 53
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks