Fleck 5800 3/4" flow meter turbine accuracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Movnmik

Reaction score
So I recently installed the Fleck 5800 and it's working great with the exception of the flow meter. It's way off indicating I'm using 160-200 + gal when it's just me an my wife.. With Covid showering isn't a daily occurrence so I know its a bit off. I was reading through some threads that some elect to you pulse counts but I note they are for the larger turbines and I'm sure using those pulse settings wouldn't work.

Would anyone know what the approximate pulse count would be for the 3/4" turbine per gal?

Thanks

Mike

David Isom

Reaction score
Hi, I have 5800 with XTR2. The flow meter was well off . I use metric and have set meter to generic at 39 pulses per litre and it is almost spot on . So if you use us gallons try 147 pulses to start and tweak . I was originally advised 133 for generic us gallons

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Electronic water meters can read water regardless of flow direction. If you do not have a thermal expansion tank on your water heater and a check valve after the softener, you can get a lot of extra water reading.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks