Fleck 5600sxt will not draw brine, technician is scratching is head! Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Chris Sexton

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that, but I understand the need for a working softener. It would be interesting to try poking a flexible probe in from the injector cover area to make sure that there is a path into the manifold during BD time.

Thanks, I will try that.

Bbersch

Reaction score
You're a genious! The problem was not the screen or the injector but the cavity where they sit. I removed them and flush water through the housing and surprise... BD draw seems to be back! What a good feeling! Thanks a million for your help! John
Can you explain further of what you did here? I'm having this exact same issue. Are you saying you took out your injectors and injector screen then put the little cover back on and ran it through a cycle quickly to flush it out?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks