Fleck 5600 Constant Water Pressure To Brine Tank After Injector Drain Assembly Replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Flecked

Reaction score
My Fleck 5600 injector drain assembly managed to develop a leak from a crack and needed to be replaced. I ordered the unit below and installed it today.

The label on this piece says Injector 1, my old piece says Injector 0. I'm guessing I ordered the wrong part since I'm getting constant water pressure to the brine tank even after it's done regenerating. VT is set to df1b. Do I need to order a different part number or can I swap something from my old assembly to make this work?

Reach4

Reaction score
Injector has two parts: nozzle and throat. They are shown as parts 23 and 24 in the diagram on page 12 of the 5600 revision K manual.
#1 is white for each part. #2 is blue.

The two pieces are in line under the little cover. Use a big flat blade screwdriver sized to fit.

Flecked

Reaction score
Injector has two parts: nozzle and throat. They are shown as parts 23 and 24 in the diagram on page 12 of the 5600 revision K manual.
#1 is white for each part. #2 is blue.

The two pieces are in line under the little cover. Use a big flat blade screwdriver sized to fit.

I actually installed the old nozzle and throat into the new assembly. Would that be the causing the issue?

Reach4

Reaction score
I actually installed the old nozzle and throat into the new assembly. Would that be the causing the issue?
"The issue"? This is the first we are hearing about that AFAIK. What issue?

Reach4

Reaction score
The issue is that I’m getting constant water pressure to the bring tank.
Sorry... Brine tank.
That would be the brine valve, or the brine cam assembly, that controls the brine valve, may not be right. I don't find the procedure for aligning that brine cam assembly, but I expect is around somewhere. But note the position of the brine cam in the image.

Attachments

• img_1c.png
    img_1c.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks