Fair value of 8-year-old used Delta Lahara (Stainless) + Moen Plastic Drain Assembly

Users who are viewing this thread

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
Hello.

I will be swapping out an 8-year-old Delta Lahara bathroom faucet in Stainless for a Moen Genta in Spot-Resist Brushed Nickel. I will be keeping the existing metal Delta drain assembly and plan to bundle the included plastic Moen drain assembly with the Delta Lahara to sell it.

I was wondering, what would be a fair value for the Delta Lahara with the Moen plastic drain assembly included? I was thinking about $65. I don't see any eBay sellers selling any used Delta Lahara faucets, so I can't say for sure.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
filter ebay selection options for "sold" and you will see all past items that actually sold.
Of course, it means nothing if somebody isn't in the market for what you have.
Used faucets tend not to sell at all unless it is special or rare

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
filter ebay selection options for "sold" and you will see all past items that actually sold.
Of course, it means nothing if somebody isn't in the market for what you have.
Used faucets tend not to sell at all unless it is special or rare

So far, I have sold two used faucets, a friend's used Moen Aberdeen kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel (with missing parts) on eBay, and our used Delta Leland kitchen faucet in Arctic Stainless on Facebook Marketplace. However, I am also trying to sell a friend's used Moen Chateau in Chrome and it just has been sitting for a while. I understand the Chateau is a very common model and is one of Moen's oldest designs.

Looking at eBay, I don't see any recently sold Delta Lahara bathroom faucets. However, I see the one-handle version currently for sale for $65.95.

I wonder if kitchen faucets tend to sell better than bathroom faucets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks