Eljer LaSalle Whirlpool help!

Users who are viewing this thread

JSarge

Reaction score
I have recently installed a Eljer LaSalle whirlpool tub and I have several questions.

1. I also purchased the in line heater for this tub....do I need to have two separate GFCI outlets (one for the tub pump and one for the heater)? Or can they both be plugged into one GFCI outlet?

2. After installation, I can not get the pump to turn on. I have reset breakers, messed with the jets, and tried everything I am comfortable doing. Is there anything else I can do or check?

Thank you!!

Rlbbahill

Reaction score
I have recently installed a Eljer LaSalle whirlpool tub and I have several questions.

1. I also purchased the in line heater for this tub....do I need to have two separate GFCI outlets (one for the tub pump and one for the heater)? Or can they both be plugged into one GFCI outlet?

2. After installation, I can not get the pump to turn on. I have reset breakers, messed with the jets, and tried everything I am comfortable doing. Is there anything else I can do or check?

Thank you!!

What did you do about the circuit? Did you install an individual gfci for both or plug them into the same? I have the same setup and just used the tub for the first time tonight. Worked great till about 20 minutes in the circuit blew. Not the gfci.
Just curious what you did. I have two gfcis there but the other one is running an in wall fireplace/heater.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks