Ecowater ERR3700R20 Water Flowing to Drain

Users who are viewing this thread

Mattyharge

Reaction score
I have a unit that was contantly leaking water to drain while in service mode. I could hear water in the pipes running and had a much higher water bill. I looked in the head and the inlet side rotor had a crack. I ordered a new inlet disc seal kit and replaced both sides and seals with new parts from kits. The water sound feeding the water softener stopped but I still have water constantly flowing to drain. If I remove the drain line and place my finger over the end of inlet disc it will build pressure so I feel that I am still getting a leak from main water line past the seals in the head.

Is this normal? Could the wave washer need replacing? It appears that is what puts force onto the disc to seal against the seal.

What am I missing??

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks