Easy Plumb V2 3 Valve Set accesoryfor Navien NPE-240A2

Users who are viewing this thread

Nay Lin

Reaction score
I’m comparing two quotes for installing Navien NPE-240A2. The first quote includes Easy Plumb V2 3 valve set.
Navien web site description is : Part Number: (GXXX002139)
Navien Plumb Easy Valves (V2) are designed to provide ease of installation and operation as well as for quick maintenance on all tankless water heater models featuring a compact, versatile design that is easy to use.
1 year warranty from date of purchase.

The 2nd quote from a different installer does not mention if this option is included or not.

Is it accessory option worth spending extra to add to 240A2 installation. What are pros and cons of this option? Would it make maintenance easy enough so I can learn to do the annual maintenance of the system myself ( annual service is quoted as $ 250 per visit )?

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing special about the mentioned valve set. All tankless water heater installations must have a bypass valve kit on them. The kit is utilized for the descaling operation. You can see YouTube instructional videos and do it yourself once you invest in the setup. $250 is what I charge super-local customers for descaling.

GReynolds929

Reaction score
Easy plumb service valves are not a necessity, but you must service valves installed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks