Duplicate delete

Users who are viewing this thread

Nubomb

Reaction score
Is this the correct setup? It’s a three system setup. Well water that is very hard and low PH. My understanding is the neutralizer will raise the hardness after it was already softened which seems to defeat the purpose or I need to over soften to compensate? I also understand the anion reaction may decrease the PH, which then makes sense for it to be before the neutralizer?

The softener and anion are set to backwash at 1500 gallons of use (Clack). The neutralizer has an old controller with the tabs and is set for twice a week. Neutralizer backwashing lots of water appears to be causing more regen cycles which is another reason I think the neutralizer should be first?

Thoughts and what should I ask the installer?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks