Condensate pump recommendation for Alpine Burnham 80k btu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thekid1

Reaction score
I currently have a Utilitech Pro(UL-AC-pump). It still pumps after 9 years, but last night I noticed it kept running constantly which tells me maybe the float is sticking. So I assume it will burn out if I dont replace or fix.

Problem is they dont sell this one anymore and I believe I stayed away from Everbuilt or Little Giant because it was junk. I forgot which one.

Is this something worth fixing or should I just get a replacement. I have to be back at work tomorrow, so today is the only day I can mess with it.

If a replacement is necessary, which model do you recommend for this boiler(Alpine Burnham 80kbtu condensate boiler).

Thank you.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Condensate pumps are a commodity and any major brand...little giant, diversitech, beckett, liberty off the top of my brain

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks