Case 3000 toilet replacement ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

StrickStruck

Reaction score
What toilet have you found to be the best upgrade for this old toilet in a basement? I'd rather stay with a compatible wall hung rather than a macerator and I don't know how the septic runs under the concrete floor either. The Case 3000 was installed when house was newly built in the 1960s.

BECplumbing

Plumbing Apprentice
Reaction score
What toilet have you found to be the best upgrade for this old toilet in a basement? I'd rather stay with a compatible wall hung rather than a macerator and I don't know how the septic runs under the concrete floor either. The Case 3000 was installed when house was newly built in the 1960s.
The case 3000 usually has a four bolt carrier where only the bottom two bolts are used. You will need to open up the wall and add the top two bolts. I would recommend either the gerber Maxwell wall hung toilet or the Mansfield quantum wall hung too as a replacement. If for some reason there is no place to put the top two bolts you will have to replace the carrier.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks