Brand New Signature 3 Way Shower Diverter sending water to all outlets. HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Charlie Bosco

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a bath remodel going on and the guys (Plumbers) are struggling with a brand new Signature brand 3 Way Shower Diverter. All the pipes are going to the right place. When they turn it on, water is coming from both the wall and the ceiling heads.
They assumed it was a bad cartridge and replaced it. The replacement is doing the same thing.

Its a simple design that should not be hard to figure out. There are 4 o-ring seals on the flat side of the cartridge that rests on top of the openings in the diverter body.. The ONLY thing I can come up with is that the there is something missing and the cartridge is not being held TIGHTLY against the inside surface..

What might this issue be.. HELP Please..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks