Aurora Plumbing now has my favorite plumbing repair ad, it is so cute, with pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Aurora Plumbing now has my favorite plumbing repair ad, it is so cute, with pictures. I was surprised when I saw this ad today while watching my morning TV, the cast of characters I could relate to and the premise was good too. It made me laugh, Very good job on the ad, I like it.

aurora-plumbing-ad-cute-01.jpg

How many times have people come on to this forum and asked why their toilet wasn't working right. Do you have kids? Sometimes they drop things down the toilet. Oh no, my kids wouldn't do that.

aurora-plumbing-ad-cute-02.jpg

Sir, I found this toy train in the toilet.

aurora-plumbing-ad-cute-03.jpg

What....................?

aurora-plumbing-ad-cute-04.jpg

Yikes! I'm getting out of here.
Hilarious.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
OMG.. I had a toilet that I cleared for a customer with an auger.. then of course on the 5 flush and as I'm showing the customer that its working fine, it clogs again.. So then I pull the toilet and find a toy that was a cylinder that would roll over the outlet and get paper hung up on it... So when I went to show the customer the toy and she was getting one of her kids to show and scold... we both realized it was a tampon applicator!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks