Any experiences with Kohler Adair (K-6925)?

Users who are viewing this thread

ItsAllPipes

Reaction score
Hello.

I am considering this toilet and am having minimal success finding reviews for this model that debuted in 2012. If you have this toilet, I'd like to hear from you.

Thank you.

adair-k3946-terrylove-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Caduceus

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I don't approve of any ultra-low volume flush toilets (or urinals). 1.28 gpf seems to have dropped the bar too low for any brand. I have had experiences with unclogging drains on homes, especially with cast iron pipes, where I would visit them several times throughout a year. Most people can't afford a repipe of their DWV to accommodate a new low flow toilet. I ask how minimum standards from 20 years ago have changed to properly clear soil from a toilet and leave the surface clean as well as remove the soil from the pipes, to where they are now when most homes in America are older than 20 years. It seems that the desire for greener products is more of a priority than good sanitation. Even with plastic pipe upgrades I make regular visits to a group of properties that just "upgraded" to Kohler 1.28gpf toilets. My 1.6 is as low as I would go. Just my two cents.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks