AIO system black water!

Users who are viewing this thread

bmxer883

Reaction score
Hello I've had a AIO system almost 3 years now and keep having issues after first year I started to get black water stained all my toilets then I noticed back of toilet was filled with powdered stuff.

Called installer told me it was Normal to see Black. After a month or two I called and complained he came out seen the black and said oh yeah that's not normal. So he just replaced the tank but reuses the AIO head.

No issues for 6-8 months now again water turns black. I told him I noticed it more on spigots that run wide open like my barn. It's 1in line and to fill a bucket you can't see the bottom it's so black. So he called manufacturer and found out it's gpm rating (I don't remember it) but my barn is 12gpm and is above the number.

So he's telling me it's pushing the media through our system and that's what we see. Does that sound correct? Is the media harmful to ingest? Cause we have been drinking it cause he told us it was fine.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks