AIO Evolve 10x54 Air Draw not completing

Users who are viewing this thread

Mkksat13

Reaction score
My new Evolve FE series 10x54 AIO iron softener recently has been messing up during air draw cycle. It’s a 60 minute cycle during which a “gurgling” sound can be heard as air is brought into the tank and water removed. The last 2 times it only “gurgles” for the first 5 minutes of the 60 minute cycle. The other 55 minutes consists of running water. What that leaves me is a tank full of water since this is the last part of the regen cycle. This system is 1 month old. What would be causing this? It use to “gurgle” the entire 60 minutes and leave me with a nice air pocket. I have looked at the check value on the “out” where the air piece is, seems fine? Not sure how to tell if it’s bad, but this is only 1 month old!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks