Adapter for old utility sink?

Users who are viewing this thread

littlebluehouse

Reaction score
I want to connect a pressure washer to my basement utility sink, but the threads on the faucet are incredibly narrow and I cannot find a 3/4" female hose adapter that will work. Is such a part out there? Should I replace my whole dang sink? Any advice appreciated!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 43

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Its likely this Kingston Brass faucet. Hose threads are not legal to be placed on that faucet without a vacuum breaker because the hose could be left in the sink basin full of raw sewage

littlebluehouse

Reaction score
Its likely this Kingston Brass faucet. Hose threads are not legal to be placed on that faucet without a vacuum breaker because the hose could be left in the sink basin full of raw sewage

Thanks for the reply. what would you suggest I do?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you're fortunate to still have a legit hardware store nearby, I would remove the spout and take it to see if you can find an adapter.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think I'd just use the tee in the background and add a second outlet with a valve.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks