7000SE-Modes

Users who are viewing this thread

TruckkerJoe

Reaction score
Hello to All,
Just placed my 7000SE Filter for Manganese and in need of first program modes?The Service Manual I have is for the SXT.I don't need any additional info as far as usage/hardness/how many people ext.This set-up comes out of a 500 cistern tank,my plan is to set backwash time and watch the color and when it's clear I'll set time as needed? LOW yielding well.
(in order please) Control Start-up.
DO I First
-set time of day
THEN
-Regen steps+do I go to (day of week) no meter
THEN
-Feed hardness
THEN
-then regen TIME=12.00am is good for us. Can this be fast rinse only 1time OR does it auto get into 2nd backwash?

-then doration Time+What the lowest Time 5min?

Lastly SE model Capacity? Safety Factor and Fixed Reserve is this only on the SXT Model and what do these settings do?
Who wants to teach? Happy 4th.

TruckkerJoe

Reaction score
Reach4 Thanks for that link..I found some important info Page8 states Do not set time of day @ 12.01Pm when entering (start-up Program mode) doing so causes the head to enter Master prog. and will alter Factory settings resulting in system malfunction and I think I did just that??? oopps!!! I hope someone can help us mainly in if master-mode needs to be entered to get into settings like Extended mode ext.I can plum,all day long but program nope!!! Again THANK-YOU Sir.

TruckkerJoe

Reaction score
OH,Ok Got it Thanks Gary I got this unit real cheap and the person never place in service? a little confused on Master/default settings this far? But love learning this stuff and this forum.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks