Search results

1. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Thanks to all especially Bannerman and Reach4 Reach4 sent me some links on the fittings. Replaced the O-ring, fresh cut on the tubing (Thanks CurtisWater), inserted the tube a full 3/4 of an inch. Don't think it was inserted that far before for fear of breaking something, Everything is working...
  2. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

And I haven't seen him since. No idea where he got it. Anyone know a good supplier in the states for a replacement safety valve?
  3. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Unfortunately I don't even know where it came from. Any suggestions are welcome.
  4. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Narrowed down problem to an air leak at John Guest connector in the Brine well. Water level was high because it didn't suck brine consistently on any regen done to date. During Brine Draw the water level was not going down. Disconnected tube and stuck it down the Brine well. Drained Brink tank...
  5. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Thanks Bannerman The 7.5 was a typo. BF is set to 7 min. This started because it looked like a lot more water in Brine tank than the 5 gals I originally put in tank for first Regeneration. That's the water level after 1st Regen (80 lbs of salt minus 1 regen) That led you to recommend I look...
  6. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Bannerman Please see correction. The system pumped 3.5 gallons into brine tank I am using settings you recommended.
  7. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

More details on my continuing saga Could not remove the BLFC retainer without fear of breaking it. Could definitely tell a BLFC was installed but could not determine size or orientation. Tried a different approach. Ran another manual regen. During the BD cycle the water in the Brine tank...
  8. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Not wanting to create more problems ... Any trick to remove retainer? I can see a flow restrictor but cannot read any numbers without removing it. The water in the brine tank is at about 11" measured in the float chamber. Or about 2 1/2" above the salt. Originally put 80 pounds of salt minus...
  9. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

I will open up some fittings tomorrow and see what we have. I appreciate your input.
  10. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

I added 5 gallons after the salt but poured it into the tube with the float and tube connection. Could see water in tube but not in the main tank. Now the water is visible around the salt. BF set to 6 minutes. Any thoughts about the "jerkiness" during BF. I was concerned about the tube becoming...
  11. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Reach4 and Bannerman First, Thank you for all your help. System programmed and using soft water this week with precharged resin. Could not get air out of resin tank until I followed Bannerman's suggestion using the Backwash cycle. Finally ran a manual regeneration. Wanted to observe and...
  12. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Thank you for the replies. It will take me a bit to digest all the info, but appreciate the explanations instead of just numbers. I believe I have the right manual now. That is where I got the JOB SPECIFICATION SHEET Sticker by Brine tube .50 GPM 1.5 LB SALT/MIN One more question. Resin tank...
  13. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Thanks for the replies 2 people except when the kids visit. 24 grain No detectable iron / Yes to well Picture of head attached
  14. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

You guys have been helpful. What I don't know and need to find out are the details to program the unit. JOB SPECIFICATION SHEET Model Number:_____________________________________________ Water Hardness: ___________________________________ppm or gpg Capacity Per...
  15. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Sticker does say 5600SE but it does have LCD display. That makes it a 5600SXT? Would Part number help? Your tank dimensions are correct. It has the Turbine Meter Assembly Bob
  16. BobNagrom

Installing Fleck 5600SE

Need some help. Purchased a Fleck 5600SE water softener. The guy I purchased it from delivered it and was to return the following weekend to install. That was months ago. I decided to tackle the job myself. Plumbing went fine. Softener installed. No leaks. Problem is programming. My old one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks