Search results

1. jbob1981

Disinfected Well - Water not clearing up

The well does have a pitless adapter. I am closer to Erie than Asia!
  2. jbob1981

One other note...When I pull water from the kitchen tap, which has a under-sink filter on it, the water is perfectly clear.
  3. jbob1981

When I let the water sit overnight, it really doesn't change much. It still has just a little bit a cloudiness to it the next day. We are not currently living in the house so that is why I can't just let it run for hours on end. Is it a possibility that I still have not gotten all of the...
  4. jbob1981

We are selling our house and the realtor recommended that we disinfect the well prior to any showings and inspections. Last Monday (9/21) we pour 1 1/2 gallons of bleach down the well and ran the water afterward until we smelled the bleach. Let the system sit overnight and then began the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks