Search results

1. Steve IAnson

Burst bladder - can you repressurise and keep using temporarily?

Thanks, yes I understand, but it's not going to be flushed 100 times, it'll be flushed once and nothing else will cause a draw until someone else flushes a toilet (e.g. an hour or so later) as taps etc don't draw from the well. But I take your point: it's a drop in the ocean for stopping the...
  2. Steve IAnson

For the use of the hosepipe for long periods (sprinklers, filling the swimming pool etc.) this makes perfect sense and while they're there, this would be at least every couple of days for sustained periods. However, for the cisterns (not sinks/showers etc. which are mains supply), this would...
  3. Steve IAnson

I assume there's no issues using a CSV to pump water upstairs (currently upstairs cisterns but later desire to use for washing machine fill too)? I guess the pump must be able to produce adequate pressure, otherwise it would never have been able to repressurise the current tank? Thanks Steve
  4. Steve IAnson

edit: --I think understand what you mean by this now "Yes, you can air it back up but unless it has only a small leak, you cannot really monitor the pressure since it won't hold pressure." - you mean I need to follow that process to repressurise it - fair enough. Once done and I've managed to...
  5. Steve IAnson

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure if it's bladder or diaphragm, I'm not there at the moment to check model numbers etc so can't be sure. Don't believe there's any leak as there's no evidence of the pump running without toilets filling/outside tap being run. I'm not at all happy with the...
  6. Steve IAnson

Hi, I've read quite a lot of different information on bladder tanks / bladderless etc. and have a basic understanding. My parents have a well in a property in France and a pressure tank with bladder which is only used for filling toilets / watering garden etc. We are awaiting confirmation but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks