Search results

1. Eric Kaminski

Will this bathroom layout work? (diagram and pictures included)

Ahh I gotcha. Yeah this room is at the very end of the drain line before it goes to the outside sewer, so there's a bathroom and kitchen before this room upstairs on the first floor. If I made the shower drain connect to the main line after the toilet/sink (whereas in the diagram, it connects...
  2. Eric Kaminski

Would the vent going up from the sink not vent the shower? If not, I can very easily give the shower it's own vent, I'm just curious as to why it wouldn't vent through the sink's vent stack. I'm not disagreeing with you by the way, I'm honestly trying to learn as much as I can.
  3. Eric Kaminski

As a preface: I just bought my first house, and I'm learning a lot of this stuff as I go, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I'm currently installing interior drain tile in my basement. I figured while I have a bunch of concrete busted up, I might as well rough plumb a bathroom I plan...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks