Search results

1. Rob_Kincardine

Water pipe thread sealant

Hi Folks I recently installed a whole house water filter. It has a plastic threaded inlet/outlet, which I screwed in a brass fitting, using Teflon tape. It leaks, a few drops a day. ! I have it a tight as I dare to go. Moving onto another threaded water connection I plan to use a pipe...
  2. Rob_Kincardine

Orient a square fixture and get it tight

That's encouraging, fortunately I can get access to the other side of the wall and tighten the drop ear elbow, or at least get a wrench on it.
  3. Rob_Kincardine

Thanks Jadnashua. I will try and play with the numbers of layers teflon tape, I probably have three now. I included the picture this time. Another related question. After its hand tight how much more can you tighten it with a wrench. I need a another 1/2 turn to get it into the right...
  4. Rob_Kincardine

Hello Folks I am building a new washroom and have learned may things from this forum, thank you. I am stuck now and have my first question for the forum. I have a hand held shower head (see picture below or link) that screws into a drop ear elbow mounted behind the ceramic tiles. How do you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks