Search results

1. JimBee

Bathroom sink replacement - off-center from drain

We're replacing our old 54" bathroom vanity with a shorter 48" vanity. However, if I keep the sink centered on the drain pipe we'll have some open space between one edge of the vanity and the wall - which I don't want. So, we can move it into the corner but then the center of the sink will be to...
  2. JimBee

Toto Drake and Kohler Cimmaron - are they loud?

Thanks all. Truly appreciate the info and it helped sway me to order the Toto Drake.
  3. JimBee

Thanks Terry. That is what I am looking for. I'm leaning to the Toto myself but it looks like we'll be fine with whichever we choose.
  4. JimBee

I'm replacing an older Kohler toilet (not sure of the model but it's about 15 years old I think) and am trying to decide between a Toto Drake (CST744EG-01) and a Kohler Cimmaron (3609-U-0). Both reportedly have good flushing and we like the standard size so it seems like it's down to aesthetics...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks