Search results

1. Tughillrzr

Sump pump switches

(Level guard ). I found several years ago and no issues. One spare left in box and I go to order another few and to my surprise no one has them. Did they go away ? Hydro check is the only other one I see. This building has three pumps , submersible, pedestal and a water back up. So space is...
  2. Tughillrzr

rough in under slab

Any thoughts or changes to layout? I’m going to use all 4” under slab and reduce down to 2” at fixtures except toilets. All under slab plumbing. Upper bath group will drop down in 3” and tie into 4” main where noted. Only fittings under slab will be 4” wyes , 2” trap shower , 2” floor drain...
  3. Tughillrzr

UV sterilizer

Any ideas on brand ? 2 bathroom house Water test showed some bacteria not Ecoli. Any opinions are appreciated.
  4. Tughillrzr

Max rise /quick step/drop down on pipe

How would you go about dropping a main 4” sewer line 10-12” in a short run? Short run as of now is 8-10’. All under slab. Is there a min drop ( change of direction)with out having a clean out? I know greater than 45 degrees you would need one for a change in direction. I’m thinking of using two...
  5. Tughillrzr

Under slab back to back baths w kitchens

oops previous layout. Figure second one was easier for plumbing. checking w the more experienced on here how’s this layout look. Making sure I have the least amount of connections and plumbing under slab. Is there a easier way to complete or options with less piping let me know. Besides the...
  6. Tughillrzr

Smoke alarm location

New build residential house New York State Small two bedroom house Single story Less 1k sqft Vaulted ceiling’s in family and kitchen I have smoke alarms in each bedroom and a combo alarm outside the bedrooms in hallway. ( bedrooms located across from one another) All hard wired together and...
  7. Tughillrzr

Toilet drains tee

Ok I usually do most repairs on my stuff but have been busy so I hired a licensed plumber to replace old cast drain iron stack from a second floor bath of an apartment to the basement. The picture below is what I have. toilet is draining into a waste tee and another waste tee drains the tub...
  8. Tughillrzr

Full bath under slab w laundry venting

Ok first sorry for the sketch. What program are you guys using to do 3D plumbing layouts? All under slab plumbing Plumbing wall is 8’ long. Vent is basically centered in wall. the Question is on the tub drain, is it ok to use laundry vent as it is? Or Should I use the 2” stack as laundry vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks