Search results

1. MisterJJ

OK to leave this PB?

This is what my current setup looks like in the basement: It's a 1996 home which appears to have had the original PB replaced with CPVC, except for this remaining PB at the inlet and some PEX elsewhere for a tankless water heater. My plan is to remove the valves and CPVC in the picture and...
  2. MisterJJ

Glued-In Sink Plumbing

I ripped out an old bathroom sink to replace with new and I found that the previous owner glued the drain line in place and now there's no room to cut it off and add a proper connection so I can position the p-trap correctly. Any ideas on how best to fix this?
  3. MisterJJ

Water line Thumper

I have a loud, constant thumping in the line when water is running. I'm not talking about the bang when the water is turned on or off (I get that too). This is a steady beat of 3 or 4 beats per second and it's faster with higher flow and sounds more like machinery running than banging. The...
  4. MisterJJ

PerPlEXed

I need to remove two PEX lines and reconnect them to the the copper fittings. I've never worked with PEX before and I'm not sure how to identify what I need. I think there are different types of fittings and I need different type of connectors (crimps?) depending on what I have. FYI: I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks