Search results

1. H.Corning

Can this Drain Be Moved Into the Wall?

***FYI, this is an adobe house *** Would we be able to move the kitchen sink drain and hot and cold water supply into the wall ourselves? We can dig into the adobe 4" max. I've been reading about long elbows--would that work? We need cabinets from that corner and to the right. Thanks.
  2. H.Corning

Getting bathtub spout seated properly

Hello. I hope you are well today. I removed our tub spout to soak away encrusted minerals (using a weak acid bath). I've done this before all right. This time, though, in trying to put the spout back, it doesn't want to line up properly. I can't get it to point downward and be tight up against...
  3. H.Corning

Gas Line For Dryer is too Small But It’s 1/2 Inch I Swear!

Hello, We had a new gas dryer delivered, but the installers said they couldn’t hook it up because the supply was too small. The plumbers who did the work (we removed a wall furnace and are using that gas supply) swear it’s a 1/2” supply and refuse to come out again without charging us. We’ve...
  4. H.Corning

Toto Ultramax II Not filling/Leaking

We’ve had this toilet for a bout 2 years and really like it. Today I noticed it was making a leaking/running sound. Looked in the tank and the water from the tank was overflowing into the white tube, as well as dribbling into the tube. We turned the water valve off to stop wasting it and when we...
  5. H.Corning

Softener System for Shared Well

Hello, We live on a property with three houses and one shared well. We own all three houses and we're wondering if we can install one softening system for all three houses. We already have a RO system for our house but the water is still not right. It feels sticky if that makes sense, and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks