Search results

1. TommyTunes

Bath tub spout can be rotated

Here is an image of the mixing valve with the copper line for the stub out on the bottom. The vertical copper piece below the fitting that is covered in white sealant is the "other end" of the 1/2 copper stub out for the tub spout. It is strapped so it can't move up and down, but it will go...
  2. TommyTunes

It's not a shark bite, but you have exactly described the type of motion I'm getting. It's been in place since 2001, I don't think they had shark bites then.
  3. TommyTunes

I have a weird setup in my bathtub. The tub spout is attached to the normal 1/2" copper stub, but if you grab the spout it can be moved from side to side. The copper line coming down from the mixing valve is regular 1/2" copper but it goes into some type of "swivel fitting", that allows the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks