Search results

1. Boris

Installing Ring Floodcam above garage

I need to install Ring Floodlight Cam above the 2-car garage 2-story house (outside is brick). The walls inside are finished w/sheetrock and height is approx 10ft. The power outlets (non-gfci) located next to both sides of the garage doors inside in the garage. If we don't plan to sell the house...
  2. Boris

Bath sink with AC drain line clogged - pictures

Some background info: 2 story house. master bedroom bathroom on one side and 2 ac outside units on the opposite side. house built in 1991. We bought about 10 years ago. One bathroom sink was frequently clogged, until about a year ago, I made a change to the original setup that you can see in...
  3. Boris

Bathroom sink (lav)- ideas to change setup

Hi, plumbing pros! Need your help and ideas reg reinstall of plumbing for bath sink i did about 1.5 years ago. This setup as you can see is a DYI work. It was working fine till last week. Now it is a slow drain. I disassembled parts - all look clean inside. If you think that this setup...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks