Search results

1. jeanette

Does anyone know what this means on a pipe: ASTM A53 TYPE F Sch. 40/TATA

Can anyone tell me what the following on a pipe means: ASTM A53 TYPE F Sch. 40/TATA
  2. jeanette

PEX Shut Off

Are those little white plastic shut off valves that you just push in to start water or pull out to stop water very good? They seem flimsy to me. They are by Aqua Pex.
  3. jeanette

PEX Piping Material

What do you plumbers think of Zurn PEX and Aqua Pex by Uponor? Are they good quality and are they comparable to each other? Thanks for help.
  4. jeanette

PEX Piping

Is Aqua Pex by Uponor a good quality of pex piping to use when replacing your galvanized pipes which are corroded?
  5. jeanette

Dielectric union between copper and galvanized pipe

Does this look like a dielectric union between the copper and galvanized pipe? See white plastic in photo.
  6. jeanette

PEX pipe to replace galvanized

When you replace galvanized pipe with PEX and it must go through attic to walls, is there a way to keep your cold water from coming out hot during the summer? You waste a lot of water letting it run until cool.
  7. jeanette

PEX Re-piping

Does anyone have any "words of wisdom" for someone looking to have galvanized pipes replaced with plastic PEX pipes?
  8. jeanette

Ace DuraFlow Pipe liner

Does anyone have experience with Ace DuraFlow lining for galvanized pipes that are corroding?
  9. jeanette

Galvanized Pipes rusting

Have any of you plumbers experienced poor quality pipes from China put in homes around 1992? We are being told this is the cause of rusty pipes we have.
  10. jeanette

20 year old house water pipes rusting

Have any plumbers experienced galvanized home pipes rusting in 20 years? Could pipes be bad to start with and need replacing now?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks