Search results

1. Daniel E

How to connect to this bathtub drainpipe?

I dug about 20" down and can't find a turn or anything. Is there a P-trap down there somewhere? Do I need to add a P-trap? What do I need to do to connect a PVC pipe from a new tub? 1975 home in Florida.
  2. Daniel E

plumbing for wall mounted shower

Ok this is very helpful, thank you for the advice. I have one more question for you: Do I really need to use that offset fitting? It seems like it would just be easier to measure everything and use a straight brass nipple into the valve.
  3. Daniel E

Thanks for the reply. One thing I didn't mention was that the original plumbing had hammer arresters installed by the old valve. I'm not sure if I need them or not but I figured I should leave some there just to be safe. So I was planning on doing it like in the picture below. Would...
  4. Daniel E

Hi. I have a couple of questions for you all. I am not a professional plumber so sorry if I sound dumb! I am working on plumbing for a wall mounted shower fixture that I bought and of course it comes with no instructions, no plumbing template or anything.. I've looked up youtube videos...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks