Search results

1. Nathan James

Pressure dropping and climbing on pump? small crack to blame?

i will post an update after i fix this issue, if other issues arise or not!
  2. Nathan James

Pressure dropping and climbing on pump? small crack to blame?

I am moving back and turning the water on my place after being gone for 2 years, we drained all the lines, hot water tank and the water in the lines when we left. After diagnosing a few issues with my shallow well jet pump, I found this is the main issue. The water is not reaching the faucets...
  3. Nathan James

Shalllow Well Issues..

Well, turns out I was looking at the wrong well.....there was a second well that was dug, that is full..im so dumb lol
  4. Nathan James

Shalllow Well Issues..

There is a shallow well on my property, We moved out due to heat issues in 20012. When we left, I shut the water off, I drained the water heater, all the pipes and the pressure tank to avoid the pipes from freezing and bursting. We are trying to move back in this week and are having water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks