Search results

1. Lkstaack

PEX Trunk and Branch

I'm going to have a professional repipe my 27 year old two story 2,800 sq ft house with PEX. He says that he will use a trunk and branch system and implies that it is easier and better that way (no crawl space or attic in the house). All the PEX information I've read online indicates that the...
  2. Lkstaack

Fizzy Water - One Faucet Only

My kitchen faucet started putting out fizzy water a few weeks ago; it looks carbonated and doesn't have an odor. Anybody have an idea what is causing it? It only occurs during the first second or two it is open and the water outputted quickly looks and tastes fine after the bubbles subside...
  3. Lkstaack

Ultramax II: The Same, Only Different?

I recently purchased and installed a Toto Ultramax II because I really liked the regular Ultramax I had. I found that they were quite a bit different in appearance and perfomance even though their descriptions were similar. Specifications indicate that they are both standard size with...
  4. Lkstaack

Shower Mixing Valve Replacement Advice

I would like to replace an old Delta mixing valve with a newer one. Does it look like I have enough room from the front without having to cut drywall in the back? I couldn't find a YouTube video that showed a mixer replacement from the front. In my mind, I think that I could sweat the slip...
  5. Lkstaack

Ultramax Flushing Properly?

I was disappointed when my new Ultramax clogged on the third day of use. It made me wonder if it is flushing properly; it flushes differently than the 3 gal toilet it replaced. The Ultramax "gulps" more than it flushes. The flush is very quick...similar to the old toilet when you didn't push...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks