Search results

1. RAM1961

Celotex as underground water line insulation?

I've been fighting for two weeks to find a frozen water line. Previous (original) owner and builder doesn't remember how they came out of the shop with the water line to the well. Nor does he remember how deep the line is although he thought no more than three feet. Anyway, yesterday, I was...
  2. RAM1961

Pressure tank question

I live out in the country - on my own well. Well is connected to pressure tank in my shop, and from there the water line runs underground to house about 175 ft. away, as well as is connected to sink/toilet in the shop. I was 2000 miles away two weeks ago, and had my dad checking on pellet...
  3. RAM1961

Star water system

Does anybody know anything about these? We have the two tank model # s07FS32SR and best I can tell, there are two lines to the 2092 "DR" control valve. Bought this place in September, and it seemed to be working fine at the time. But we've filled up the tank with salt and it hasn't gone down...
  4. RAM1961

Over 35,000 gallons in less then two months?

I had meters installed in late May on a shared well in a subdivision. Shared with one other household. I knew his water usage was way higher than mine, but I had no idea he's used over 35K gallons in 6-7 weeks. Yesterday, the well pump was hissing from drawing air so bad - he's going to end...
  5. RAM1961

Shared well question

I have a well on my property that we bought a year and a half ago, and it is shared with neighbor. Not sure how it works, but this well has it's own electric meter with bill being sent to the neighbor - why not us, I don't know. Right now the shared well agreement states it's a 50/50 split on...
  6. RAM1961

Hunter Pro-C System

We bought a place in November that came with a complete underground sprinkler system with a Hunter Pro-C controller. Found three larger "green boxes" on the lawn with the valves in them and cleaned them out as they were full of dirt. Not sure the exact brand of the valves, but they said "off"...
  7. RAM1961

replacing shower faucets and head

I'm remodeling main bathroom from house build in early 70's. Current set up is a single faucet with diverter, etc. New one is the same. I finally got the faucet handle pried off - there's absolutely no room to work - it appears the plumbing was put in for the bathtub/shower and then the walls...
  8. RAM1961

Low pressure caused by single handle faucet?

We're in the middle of a kitchen remodel and among other things replaced the old two-handled faucet with a modern single-handled Moen faucet with pull down faucet. The kitchen is the furthest faucet from the pressure tank. The dishwasher is hooked into the line approximately 8' prior to the sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks