Search results

1. dart451

Need to filter pump water...please help??

Hmmm, have a hard time believing this would be asbestos up here in the Gila Wilderness area...anyone know how to check this out without spending a wad of money? Thanks.
  2. dart451

Thanks for responding Rancher! Actually, the water tastes great! The problem I'm having is...the washing machine is getting what looks like lint in the filter screens from the water inlet. We've also noticed it in some of the faucet screens. We have to clean the washing machine screens about...
  3. dart451

Hello, I'm new to the forum and also new to wells and pressure tanks. I would like to install a fliter system for my well but don't know exactly how to go about it!? I have attached a drawing of my well setup and hope you can understand how it works. I would like to install a filter inside...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks