Search results

1. pagantom

Whole house trap?

Last year I bought a house that was built in 1951. It was renovated in 2018 including new plumbing. I attached a photo of plumbing that is probably original to the house. The curved pipe goes through the back wall of the house and is open to the outside. Wastewater from the main drain of the...
  2. pagantom

Utility sink drain

thanks. i'm in PA. the vertical pipe does the venting. there is no vent on the horizontal pipe
  3. pagantom

Utility sink drain

Hello forum. in the photo, the vertical pipe goes through the basement floor to the sewer line. the horizontal pipe is 1-1/2 diameter and comes from a bathroom sink on the other side of the wall, about 4' away. I would like to install a utility sink about a foot away from the vertical pipe. Is...
  4. pagantom

Soap dispenser pump

We have a sink-mounted soap dispenser pump that doesn't work anymore. appears the pump cartridge doesn't work. can the cartridge be replaced? i don't know the brand, but I'd hate to replace then entire assembly. similar looking units sell for $50+.
  5. pagantom

basement bathroom plumbing

thanks for the reply. i added two more pics of the drain pipe rough-in. should i be concerned about the horizontal length of the drain pipe? it's about 8' long and turns vertically for several inches before turning horizontal again. the last horizontal run goes to the house's main drain line...
  6. pagantom

here are the photos and diagram. under the bucket in the floor is where the shower stub ends.
  7. pagantom

my house has a bathroom drain plumbing rough-in in the basement floor. there is a 2" stub for a sink, a 2" stub for a shower and a 4" stub for a toilet. both 2" lines are connected to the 4" line which is connected to tank where the pump goes. none of the pipes run for more than 6' under the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks