Search results

1. send

problem with water hammer......

When connecting a plastic valve to metal/steel Pipe the plastic valve should have male threads screwing into female steel pipe threads. You may have to put a steel coupling or union on to the pipe end to make this transition. Plastic female fittings have been known to split (break) when...
  2. send

PEX and CPVC

I prefer PEX, the main advantage of PEX is its ability to be pumbed in manifolded homeruns rather than teed, elbowed, valved etc as all other mateials must be. You get better flow with less pressure loss, it's costs less time to install and it is not harmed by any of the things found in water...
  3. send

No Pressure

If black water is coming in toilet ,there can be problem in pipe near toilet. Is that running continuously? What can be said without seeing . check properly again or take help of Professional Boston plumbing experts.
  4. send

lack of hot water in shower

Which type of shower you have, is it mixer or electric shower? do you get proper pressure of cold water?
  5. send

How can you increase the Water Pressure ?

How can you increase the Water Pressure ?
  6. send

Outdoor faucet

When you upgrade or install outdoor faucet, call your plumbing inspector to check on local requirements. (You may need a permit, too.) Although plumbing codes and enforcement vary around the country, generally require.
  7. send

World Toilet Association

Now people have educated and got aware abou that. Ya ….but it may be in poor areas.as far as i think there are many cause of diarrhea not only toilet.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks