Search results

1. K

framing out replacement windows

Well the good news is that we are right with you on every point you made. The bad news is well....the obvious :) If anyone out there has dealt with a similar problem, we'd love to hear from you! Thanks, Tom.....you've been helpful and I appreciate your time in answering my questions.
  2. K

ok...sorry....I thought your response would be tidings of great joy, but they turned out to be tidings of great stress. I just spoke with my husband on the phone, and he's not sure how to get the window to stick out the thickness of the siding, b/c there will be 2.5-3 inches of "stuff" (the old...
  3. K

This is very helpful and encouraging. Thanks!
  4. K

My husband and I just bought a 100 yr old house and are doing a ton of work ourselves. Most of the windows are being replaced by professionals, but there were two windows in the back addition we wanted to save money on, b/c we didn't need to save the original trim, didn't need to keep original...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks