Search results

1. T

Dual Shower Temperature Problem

Ahhh thanks for this. I’ll rethink my math. Totally was forgetting that the valves are mixing in cold water. My math assumed they were outputting 100% hot.
  2. T

Apologies for the delayed reply. I was traveling and couldn't get this information exactly by memory. Here are the details of all the hardware. Water Heater Brand: A.O.Smith Model: ProMax GCV 40 200 Capacity: 40.0 Gas Type: Natural Input BTU/Hr: 40,000 Recovery Gal/Hr: 39.32 Shower Valve &...
  3. T

Oh yes, this is one of the reasons I discounted the water heater theory early on. If you have the showers set to a certain temperature, they will start to cool off from there. But then, if you turn them more hot, they will get hot again (suggesting there was more hot water in the tank) and then...
  4. T

Thank you so much for the reply! I really appreciate it. Do you think a tankless water heater would help this situation?
  5. T

I recently converted my regular tub shower combo to a dual head standing shower. Each shower head has its own control via pressure balancing valve, and I plumbed it (basically) as shown in my attached crude drawing. I’m a novice when it comes to plumbing, but based on some research, I built the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks