Search results

1. PeterT

Shower and Toilet Vent - 3 Options - which one works?

Governed by UPC in CA. The 2" vent location is fixed as it falls in a wall. Option A - I presume doesn't work because the toilet drains the shower trap, correct? Option B - will meet code, correct? Option C - this is the best solution for me: tie shower trap arm into WC drain line at the...
  2. PeterT

Water Softener Drain Options

I'm in CA and I presume the softener drain discharge must go to the sewer - if not, let me know! My best drain option is to a nearby laundry sink. The hose that came with the softener is clear plastic flex with a 3/8" ID. Instead, I plan to run 1/2" pex up to a height of about 8' 6" to 9 feet...
  3. PeterT

Toilet Vent Simple Question - 2 floors

See picture. Red is current plan, green is proposed. The 1st floor WC drains into the 3" pipe with a (to be added) 3" to 2" dry vent to roof as indicated. If I wanted to tie in a 2nd toilet from the floor above, would I have to add a dry vent for the lower WC in the location shown ? I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks