Search results

1. 1984

Question about the quality of Myers pumps

Does anyone have any personal experience or anecdotal stories about the quality of Myers pumps? I've been looking at this Myers 2S102-25-P4, but I don't know if this pump will last 10 years or 10 weeks. Is it worth the $740 they want for it? Thanks for the help.
  2. 1984

Question about placement of CSV

The PVC pipes that go down my well and hold the pump are 1-1/4", but the pipes that run underground to my house are only 1". I've considered upgrading the 1" pipes to 1-1/4", and asked someone about this, but they said it doesn't matter because "the interior of the check valves is narrower than...
  3. 1984

I have a new well & some plans. Please critique & offer pump suggestions

Hi everyone, I have a new well on my property. The diameter of the pipe is 5 inches and the water is at a depth of 60 feet. The water level in the pipe appears static. (We live in a valley and my neighbors' wells tap into the same aquifer. They've used 35 gpm pumps for at least two decades now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks