Search results

1. Stretch5881

Tech Support Contact

You were more help than you think. Thank you.
  2. Stretch5881

Tech Support Contact

I got it squared away.
  3. Stretch5881

Tech Support Contact

Howdy, Not sure where to post this, so I hope the mods will move it to where it needs to be. I need some tech support for my softener. Love Plumbing set me up, but I can't seem to get hold of them. I left a message on their phone, a contact number a couple of days later, left a pm for Terry on...
  4. Stretch5881

Water softener selection.

Ok, I will consider your suggestions in your pm, as I am not in a rush and I want to do it right. My biggest issues are, looking at reviews of "the best softeners", the top reviews are of a big box store cabinet style unit. So I don't trust reviews. Next I looked at seller sites and they are...
  5. Stretch5881

1 inch. The well water test kits for diy not so good?
  6. Stretch5881

Howdy all, I am going to buy and install a water softener. I have been studying the basics and reviews for the last 2 days (my arse smarts from sitting at the computer). A lot of confusion in the advertising. I'm not sure what is relevant, and what is hokum. So, I am asking for advice on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks