Please help identify these fittings

Users who are viewing this thread

Steve C.

Reaction score
Hi,
This is a set up installed with an outside faucet supply and I want to duplicate it elsewhere for other outside faucets, but can't seem to find these fittings anywhere (Ace, HD, Plumbing Supply). Does anybody recognize these? They were installed about 10 years ago.

It's not so much the tee I like, but I like the simple drain shut-off valve. It connects to CPVC.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Faucet Fittings.jpg
    Faucet Fittings.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 41

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
You won't find those fittings again. The gray plastic looks like Qest fittings which haven't been in production for a couple decades.

Your likely best comparable solution will be John Guest fittings

What material is the creme colored? Looks somewhat like CPVC..

Last edited:

Steve C.

Reaction score
You won't find those fittings again. The gray plastic looks like Qest fittings which haven't been in production for a couple decades.

Your likely best comparable solution will be John Guest fittings

What material is the creme colored? Looks somewhat like CPVC..
Thank you. Yes, it is CPVC. I can get a regular tee, but for the drainage when I winterize, I like the small shutoff rather than the standard large ball shutoff. Thanks again.

Michael Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hi,
This is a set up installed with an outside faucet supply and I want to duplicate it elsewhere for other outside faucets, but can't seem to find these fittings anywhere (Ace, HD, Plumbing Supply). Does anybody recognize these? They were installed about 10 years ago.

It's not so much the tee I like, but I like the simple drain shut-off valve. It connects to CPVC.

Thank you very much.

Just about everybody out here is using pex these days. We all hate CPVC it gets brittle and the glue take a full hour to cure. I would replace full 20-foot runs of that CPVC using CPVC x pex adapters and then I'd cut in my tees wherever I needed them to be. If I had CPVC in my house, my goal would be to slowly get rid of every bit of that material.

iCrimp has a hell of a great deal. 3/4" crimper; 1/2" crimpers, ring splitter, pex cutter all in one kit.
I had the expensive Sioux Chief crimpers (at $150/pair) and I had to quickly buy another kit for a repipe. I use the iCrimp tools more (and like them better) than the Sioux Chief tools. So get yourself some crimp tools and go for it!

1714830385968.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks