Recent content by vanDIY

1. V

Water Pressure Low After new Shower Valve Install

Hi all, Thanks for the help above. I have some updates that may help for those considering the CasaINC systems. I saw that Terry posted about them here trepidatiously: https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/casainc-shower-valve.102525/ I have been in contract with them in hopes that...
  2. V

Thanks for that. A very similar model but unfortunately the valve I have does not appear to have that shutoff. At least not readily visible. https://ibb.co/H7ByFvP Hopefully that link works to show what I am looking at. I can try to dissamble the valve just exhausting other options first.
  3. V

Been learning more about integral stops, apparently common on most valves. Would certainly explain a lot! However, if they do exist in this model they don't seem to be in an obvious place, possibly some disasembly required...
  4. V

Hi Jeff, Thanks for the reply. Sorry I'm still relatively new to this and not sure what you mean by integral stops. I have had the valve open all the way both hot and cold, and the water supply to the house is full open as well.
  5. V

This is for both hot and cold valve positions, yes. Forgot to say, however, the water does not seem to be getting hot either. (Though like I said, due to the leak, I know hot water is coming down the supply line!) As for the valve test plug, I don't see anything like that, but not exactly sure...
  6. V

Hi all, I recently finished a rough in for a new shower/tub system that includes hot/cold inlet, with outlets for tub spout, shower head, and shower wand. After install I turned on the water and found a leak in the hot water supply (missed a crimp ring... oops) . I'm the process of resolving...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks