Recent content by tjwor

1. tjwor

Is my DWV acceptable & the best option for new 2nd floor master bath?

Thanks again for all the help Wayne, you’re a lifesaver! I think this setup would check all the boxes?
  2. tjwor

Does this work for moving to a double vanity and grouping the tub & shower together down the 2" stack? I'm thinking having the washer enter the stack below the shower & tub allows them to vent through that same 2" stack while the washer is vented separately upstream? Shower & tub will have...
  3. tjwor

Thanks Wayne! I had tunnel vision from originally trying to get everything into a single stack, I didn't think about splitting the bathroom group when I settled on a separate 2" for the laundry. I think I might switch to going this route since I'm already sending a 2" down in that area.
  4. tjwor

I’m going to bump this to the top as I’m hoping to get started on the drain-side stuff this weekend.
  5. tjwor

I'm adding a bathroom on the 2nd floor of a 1920's house. Full bath and laundry. There is some existing plumbing from a sink, but will be removing it to have all new runs for this project. Is this my best option for the DWV? The 3" to the basement will be a new hole. Where it is positioned is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks