Recent content by SheilaC

1. S

Steam Unit

I made a mistake and put this question in the remodel section so please forgive the duplication if you read it there as well. I have had a relaxa mist steam unit installed in a new shower and before I go ahead and finish the shower I want to make sure everything is correctly installed. I...
  2. S

Steam Unit

I have had a relaxa mist steam unit installed in a new shower and before I go ahead and finish the shower I want to make sure everything is correctly installed. I noticed that the drain is not attached to anything. The installation manual lists it as an optional drain feature but from my...
  3. S

Bathroom Fans

attic Thanks Jim. I am going to go up and have a look in the attic today to see what I can see. I had been avoiding it as there isn't a floor up there but since I can't find any one to do it I guess I have to. I had heard great things about the panasonic fans as well which is why I had ordered...
  4. S

Bathroom Fans

The fans both have dampers built in. Would this be enough to vent them to the existing vent or are you speaking of something else. Would I have been better to stick to my original fan with the 6inch vent ? Since eveythring is open I can still change things.
  5. S

Bathroom Fans

Hi! I am remoldeling a master bathroom and tore evernything out. I had ordered a 150 panasonic fan to vent a large bathroom with a steam shower. The electricians pointed out that it had a six inch vent and my previous fan was a three inch vent so they suggested I buy two smaller fans. I bought...
  6. S

Bain Ultra Air Tub

I have a bain Ultra tub on order an ordered the template and install instructions so that we could go ahead and build the platform without waiting for the tub to arrive. My questions are: 1) Has anyone worked with the template for Bain Ultra and how accurate was it? 2) Has anyone installed...
  7. S

Shower

Plans were made ahead of time and clearly marked out on the wall, floor and ceiling. It was not my idea to place the valves so high, they were to be inline with the top three body sprays. I wanted all valves above waist level as I have a bad back and when it goes out it is difficult to bend over...
  8. S

Shower

Photos :confused:
  9. S

Shower

photos Everything is Grohe and 3/4" piping. One thermostat, four body sprays, a shower on a shower bar , four on/off valves and a rain shower. The first photo shows all the installs and the second close up shows how much off center the valves were installed. We wanted to have the pressure...
  10. S

One fan enough?

We have a large 10X14 bathroom that needs a 150 fan. The existing fan is above the toilet but we are renovating and now this will be in a seperate room. Will this one fan be enough if we keep the door open? We are putting in a steam shower so I want to make sure I have good ventilation.
  11. S

Shower

I have a plumber that just installed the rough ins for four body sprays. I wanted to have the valves for the shower, body sprays and rain shower to to the right of the body sprays at the same level. He said he couldn't do that because any elbow in the pipe reduces the pressure and with all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks