Recent content by sam_123

1. sam_123

Shower diverter was loose, so i tightened it

this morning i decided to unscrew what i tightened and saw by doing so i just removed the silver plate that was stopping water from going into the wall. theres nothing stopping water from going into the wall its just a big hole behind the plate. and i saw by turning the large spout there was...
  2. sam_123

now after a few days i can't pull the stick out fully, and when i leave it pushed in and run the water out of the bottom spout only i still get drip from the shower head. if i unscrew it how would i do it and if i did unscrew it what part would i use to replace the broken part?
  3. sam_123

my shower diverter that turns the shower to send water from the shower head on and off when i pull the stick or push the stick was loose to the touch. so i turned it tight and now when i turn the shower off i hear a chugging sound as the water drains from the pipe going to the shower head back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks