Recent content by NoLeak

1. NoLeak

New Flange Advice

Also, was thinking supposed to use the 886 instead of the 887 because that one seems approved to go into CI and has a beefier seal, whereas the 886 looks to go into pvc and seal looks smaller. I could be wrong.
  2. NoLeak

New Flange Advice

Yep, that is exactly what I was trying to explain with my first option (I'm just not too good at it.) Just didn't know if the extension being shortend with the gasket so close to the top if that would compromise the seal in any way. Ex, using a plunger etc. Otherwise, kind of wonder why someone...
  3. NoLeak

New Flange Advice

Wow, thanks for the quick reply Reach. My best novice measuring skills indicate inner dimension of the pipe to be 3 7/8", and 12 7/8" from wall to the center of the pipe. (I'm hoping to also install 1/2" baseboard if fits, otherwise will modify). Appreciate it
  4. NoLeak

New Flange Advice

Hello, Need to install new closet flange on old 1936 4" Cast Iron pipe. Original plan was to install a Sioux Chief Push Tite gasket flange 886 GA, so I can set to proper height on top of new tile install. A local store should have it in stock in a couple of days. However, I'm not sure it will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks